The Weekly Memo
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~ St. Francis of Assisi
September, 25 2015
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Fire drill was a success! The students were very quiet on the way out of the building.
- Great collaborative discussions in our full faculty meeting!
- Teamwork evident throughout the building!
- The Mass/House Schedule should be updated on CKS Connect, but please use the printed copy to confirm dates.
- We are scheduled for PLT's on Tuesday, Sept. 29th. Leaders, please prepare and make contact with your team about your location. The focus should be on utilizing technology to differentiate instruction.
- Follow the link provided by Paula to sign up for your observations. Send your lesson plans 24 hours in advance to both Paula and Amy.
- Amy will provide a Six Traits overview on Monday, October 5th from 3:30-4:45.
- Please send a copy of your daily schedule to Amy if you haven't done so already.
- If you are providing extra recess, please be mindful of class times and utilize a separate area as to not overcrowd another class.
- Please use planning time and/or lunch to eat large snacks and meals.
- If you have a problem or situation arise, please seek assistance from Paula or Mairead first before contacting outside personnel.
- Send stewardship programs/projects for your grade level and/or class to Tracey Cupolo, stewardship chair.
- Discipleship ideas can be sent to Paula and Amy once those are decided upon. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of us.
- Please send students to the office who are tardy so they can retrieve a tardy slip. Tardy notifications are being distributed, daily, via email
Save the Date:
- September 28 - Oct. 2: Morning Duty
(Front-J. Howard/Back-S. Hall)
- September 29: PLT's
- October 1-3: King's Closet Begins
- October 2: All School Mass & Pet Blessing (following Mass)
- October 5: Jeans Day & Six Traits Session (3:30-4:45)
- October 6: Moe's Lunch & Early Release (Data Day)
- October 8: 2nd Grade Field Trip