Skyview Staff Meeting Notes
September 3, 2015
9/4 - Safety & Security checklist due
9/8- TSR part 1 & Formative document due; INDIVIDUAL teacher schedules due (save them to SWAP in the folder marked SCHEDULES)
9/9 - New Teacher Meeting @ 3:20 with B. Davis & A. Dunnington
9/17 - Glow & Grow @ 6:00 - 7:30 (No Thursday GLPs this week)
9/18 - All GLPs held on Friday for ITECH visit
9/24 - Coffee with the Counselors (this meeting is for parents)
9/28 - DIBELS for K-6 & Tejas Lee for BIL K-2 window opens (9/28 - 10/9)
10/5 - SRI 2-6 window opens
10/6 - Picture Day!!
10/12 - Student Holiday / Staff Districtwide Professional Development Day
10/26 - Red Ribbon Week begins
10/27 - K-3 assembly "Say No To Drugs" Puppet Show from 8:15 - 9:00
10/28 - 4 -6 assembly "Give Drugs the Boot" BHS Ramblers from 9:30 - 10:00
- Teacher Self Report (part I) and your Formative document is due no later than September 8th
- Both forms are on SWAP
- Sign up for a formative conference with your evaluating principal
- Look on edline or swap and you will find the 2015-2016 PD guide & introductory video to help you create your personal PD plan for the year. Remember, as the need arises new classes will be added. ERO has the most up-to-date information.
No Longer Available
- Odyssey Reading.
- Think Through Math.
- Istation & TTM will be replaced by a state-approved program/product soon.
Bright Bytes Survey..........Coming Soon!!
- The STaR Chart is no longer an applicable measurement of technology use and integration. RISD teachers, parents & students will be participating in the Bright Bytes Survey. The window is scheduled from Sept 21-Oct 2. More info coming soon!
Safety & Security
- All exterior doors should be closed at all times. This is extremely important!!
- The safety & security inventory is due 9/4.
- Be prepared for a September fire drill!!
Don't forget to sign in by 7:45 AM in the office every day.
DODD: District Policies (Subpoenas, Translation & Interpretation)
ERICKSON: TELPAS state trainings (including Online Basic Training)
POLLARD/CREECH/CASTILLO: ESL - Tips for Newcomers
DUNNINGTON/AESCHBACHER: REA video - "Memberships drive Scholarships"
BORTNEM: Super important activity!