How to Become a Naturalized Citizen
Lets Show You How to Become a CItizen
How To Become A U.S. Citizen
- You can become a U.S. citizen by birth or through naturalization.
- You have to at least be 18 to take the class.
- You have to have a green card for at least 5 years.
- You have to demonstrate for at least 5 years before the file Form N-400.
- You have to live for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS.
- Be a good person of moral character
- Demonstrate the attachments to principles and ideals of U.S. Constitution.
- have to know how to read, write, and speak basic English.
- Have a basic understanding of U.S. History.
- Take an oath of allegiance to the United States.
10 Steps To Take To Be A Citizen
- Determine that you are already a U.S. citizen
- Make sure you are eligible
- Prepare for the test
- Submit your test
- Set up a date for the biometrics appointment
- Complete the interview
- Receive test results from USCIS
- Receive notice to take Oath of Allegiance
- Take the Oath of Allegiance
- Understand the citizenship