Hiring community manager
ZENGAMING IS SEARCHING FOR TALENTED COMMUNITY MANAGER!
Beyond the knowledge, memories, laughs, snacks, and lots of beer.
zengaming will provide a challenging work environment that supports and nourishes both your professional and personal growth. The ability to fully utilize your skills, to learn, to contribute, to be creative, to innovate and most importantly, have fun doing so!
We move very fast, zengaming has a fast-paced intense environment, not suitable for everyone.
We are located in Tel-aviv and San Francisco and are backed by amazing people.
- Act as public-facing representative of zengaming and communicate on behalf of the brand across multiple channels and at events.
- Drive the design and execution of the entire communication efforts across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Manage communication plans and channels, striving for continuous improvement.
- Write blogs and provide coverage related to zengaming and eSports.
- Design and manage community development projects.
- Build relationships with community eSports partners such as fan sites, influencers, players, teams, volunteers and more.
- Create engagement opportunities at in-person and online events.
- Work closely with integrated marketing, growth and product teammates.
- Ensure quality on behalf of the team and brand.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Provide meaningful feedback to product team on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions.
- Collaborate with global teammates.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with brand communications, forums, and social media.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with channel management, publishing calendars, reporting and analytics.
- Highly collaborative
- Staff coaching experience
- Familiar with project management and process improvement
- Able to travel, including international travel, and work long hours and weekends as needed.
- 30 min competitive gaming after launch :)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with sports or eSports communications.
- A passionate gamer.
- Existing strong personal network within any eSports / gaming communities.
- Video production and / or graphic arts experience.
- Writing and/or blogging experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Zen office in Tel Aviv or San Francisco.
- Influence the future direction of the company.
- QA is gaming.