My car went 11.64 mph.
Speed is the rapidity of movement or action
2. What factors in the design of a car have an effect on speed?
The weight, length and how aerodynamic the car is all affect the speed of the car.
3.How does modeling and prototyping help with the development of products?
Hybrid cars use battery power AND gas. This way, the car uses less gas.
1. What factors are important for a successful launch of your car?
The distance between my wheels and the location of the screw eyes are the important factors that are needed to have a successful launch
2. What are the best features of your car?
The best features of my car is the shape of the car itself.
3. Is there anything about your car that will negatively affect its performance?
There is a bump on the top of my car that may make it a little less aerodynamic.
4. How many mph do you think your car will go?
I think my car will go 5mph.
1.What turned out well?
I think my car did pretty good and raced as well as it could.
2.What did you enjoy the most?
I enjoyed making the dragster itself.
3.What could be better? What would you improve or do differently next time?
My time could have been better. Next time, I would take more wood off of the car and maybe make it shorter.
4.What was your least favorite part?
My least favorite part was drawing the car on CAD and how long it took to race.