Zackary Patrick 4B
- Health & Physical- High personal stamina: work on their feet and move/lift the patients
- Personality- Must be firm yet gentile with patient to get them to cooperate
- Education- Bachelor's degree
- Other- Technological skills
Common injury "Treated"
- Causes- Congenital or Exposure to stimulants
- Symptoms- Weakness, Shortness of breath, Lightheaded, Confusion, Chest pain
- Role- Diagnosis and Testing
This field dose seem very interesting yet it's not my most preferable choice. My first choice of career would be a Physician's Assistant. As a P.A. i can work at many different locations and preform every task a licensed Physician is able to do.
- "Summary." U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 02 May 2012. Web. 06 Sept. 2013.
- Staff, Mayo Clinic. "Definition." Mayo Clinic. Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 08 Feb. 2013. Web. 06 Sept. 2013.