PMI LeaseStar Update
Now you can update your syndication channels through Marketing Center!
- This can be managed under Manage Syndication
- Contact your LeaseStar Account Manager for details
We are excited to announce unit availability posting schedules!
- Posting schedules can now be driven by a floorplan’s unit availability
- This feature is enabled per property, but will not be enabled by default
- For more details on how to enable this feature contact your LeaseStar Account Manager.
L2L INTERNET SOURCE ANALYSIS - ELECTRONICALLY CAPTURED LEADS
Top Lease Generating Lead Sources for Q4:
- Walk In
- Property Website
Q4 CASE HISTORY
After reviewing your Case History for Q4 we were able to determine:
- Lead2Lease accounted for 83% of your support tickets
- Classifieds - 8%
- Websites - 6%
- Marketing Center - 2%
- Syndication - 1%
- Through further research it was found that 61% of these support tickets were for User Management (modifying or creating credentials)
- Additional 31% of support tickets were due to Post Implementation Changes, which is generally due to changes in property settings. We will take a look at auditing your company settings to reduce the number of support tickets in this area.
How Property Management Software can Help you Deal with Difficult Residents
What’s New in Social: Tools, Timelines and Tweets
U.S. Apartment Market Notches Sixth Straight Year of Strong Rent Growth