Week #13 November 6-9, 2017
What's Happening Week #13
- Susan to AT meeting 1:15
- Letters to Vets & Hurricane Victims Due
- 2:45 Staff Meeting Library (Mr. Meyers CAASPP scores)
- Dr. Akahvan Targeted Reading P.D. ESC 1st Gr 8-11; 2nd Gr 12-3pm
- 1:30 Patriotic Assembly cafeteria (Urena, Johnson, Bolles, Chicca, Haislip, Reeder, 4-5 Choir)
Thursday 9 - Patriotic CAMO Day *Wear Camoflauge
- Dr. Akahvan Targeted Reading P.D. ESC 3rd Gr 8-11; 4th Gr 12-3pm
- 1:30 Patriotic Assembly cafeteria (Miyake, Mayer, Melton, Leptich, McNamara, Mooney, 4-5 Choir)
CLOSED FOR VETERANS DAY
Mark Your Calendars!
- 11/13 Sarb letter #3 meetings with Denton
- 11/13-17 PLC Week
- 11/14 - 4th grade to Science Center; SES Board Presentation 6:30 Staff Success
- 11/17 - Min. Day (Thanksgiving Vacation)
- 11/20-24 - Thanksgiving Vacation
- 11/28 - Dr. Akhavan training ESC Psychs 8-11; Admin 12-3pm
- 11/29 - Dr. Akhavan training ESC 5th Gr 8-11; K/TK 12-3pm
- 11/29 - Standard OLF 1:00pm
- 11/30 - All Staff Potluck!
- 12/1 - November SOM/COM Awards-Library
- 12/4-12/7 - Clean Kids Puppet Practice (student council)
- 12/6 - DAC Meeting
- 12/7 - XFactor Parent Orientation Meeting 6pm (SMS-MPR)
- 12/8 - Clean Kids Puppet Assemblies 1:15-2:15pm Cafeteria
- 12/9 - NOR Christmas Parade *community event
- 12/12 - Dr. Akhavan Training ESC SDC 8-11am; RSP 12-3pm
- 12/18-12/21 - PLC Week
- 12/21 - Winter program dress rehearsal 12:00-2:00 SMS Auditorium
- 12/22 - Minimum Day, Winter Program 9-11am SMS Auditorium
- 12/23-1/7/18 - CHRISTMAS BREAK
P.O.P. Power of Positive
- If you are able to come for some fun Friday, Free Family Movie Night showing Despicable Me 2 is playing in our cafeteria from 5:30-7:30pm.
- Thanks to Nancy and Tammy M. for running our Running for Ronald event!
- Great learning is happening in our RTI Skill Groups-Thank you for working student by student, skill by skill to increase student learning. YOU Make a Difference!
- Have a wonderful "short" Veteran's Day week!
PBIS RockSTAR Focus
RESPECT on the playground
Please show the video and then discuss Respect (Keeping Hands to Yourself) with your class. This is an area of focus for Rockstar Tickets this week.
Be sure to subscribe to the school's youtube channel. We post PBIS behavior videos and other highlights.