Institute Day Information
August 13-14, 2015
Please refer to this newsletter for information regarding the opening Institute Days on August 13th and 14th.
Thursday, August 13th
- Breakfast is served in the Community Room
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- ELA teachers will stay in the Community Room for curriculum training and team collaboration. ELA TEACHERS - PLEASE WATCH THE 3 MINUTE VIDEO (BELOW) THAT INTRODUCES THE ROLE OF THE LITERACY SPECIALIST IN OUR BUILDING.
- Specialists are able to work in job-alike groups for collaboration and learning.
11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Building meeting for all staff in the community room
- Dinner in lounge provided by Home and School. Build-Your-Own-Salad Bar
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Preview Night - Back to School Carnival
Friday, August 14th
Bus arrives at Prairie Point for Convocation
Bus leaves for Convocation at OEHS
9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
District Convocation. Please sit together
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Building Collaboration Time - Articulation regarding student needs
Staff Back-to-School Party