East Elementary: Excellence at Work
Staff Newsletter for 2015-2016, Episode 4
11 Ingredients for Creating a Masterpiece
Let me encourage you with a brief recipe for nourishing each other in the days ahead from Jon Gordon...
- Find time to stir the pot with love.
- Lead with optimism.
- Spread the vision we've established as a family.
- Continue to build trust.
- Fill the void with positive communication.
- Add a big does of transparency and authenticity.
- Create engaged relationships.
- Combine inspiration, encouragement, empowerment, and coaching.
- Fill up with appreciation.
- Heat with passion.
- Bring it all together with unity.
Thank you for all you do! Please enjoy the treat lunch (click here for the schedule) we've planned for you this month and know how much you are appreciated! We are excited to see what this new season will bring.
DI Time: Enrichment and Intervention
Bus of Blessings Drive
Just as a reminder - this is not a competition between classes but we will have a school wide send off party and all staff will be able to wear jeans on Monday, October 19th if we meet our goal. Please continue to encourage your students to participate.
Thank you to our Specials Staff for bringing this idea to our team!
We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do, We've Got Spirit, How About You?
Our Spirit Store had an AMAZING Grand Opening and we plan to do it all again next Friday! Please remind your students to bring their money and get ready to show their BOBCAT SPIRIT for HOMECOMING!
Looking Ahead: October Blueprint
- October 12: CBA Data Meetings - Wacky Wednesday Schedule
- October 13: Melissa and Ashley off campus for CPI Training
- October 13: Imagination Fair
- October 15 and 16: RtI Meetings (K-3)
- October 16: Bus of Blessings Send Off
- October 16: End of 1st Nine Weeks
- October 19: CHAMPS reward
- October 20: Melissa and Ashley off campus for CPI Training
- October 20: Design Team Meeting
- October 22: Fall Pictures
- October 23: Early Release for Everyone
- October 26: Parent Conferences
- October 27 - 30: Red Ribbon Week
- October 27: Assessment Review - Wacky Wednesday Schedule
- October 28: Faculty Learning (4:00 - 5:30)
- October 30: Character Day
- October 30: 3rd Grade Program
***Please see campus calendar for additional information and details.