Sept. 19th - 23rd
- 7:35-8:08AM: School-wide 'Intro to NWEA Reports" Training- Mrs. Mayer's Lab
- Administration will be working on a modified lunch/recess schedule that will potentially add 5 minutes to the lunch period. I will get staff input as I develop this schedule. Recently, there has been a large parent population who are advocating for extended lunch times. Currently, three EVSC schools have extended their lunch periods to 30 minutes. It's not set in stone that I will utilize this "new" schedule, I'm simply looking to find ways to be proactive about this situation.
- 7:35-8:08: K-3 RTI Committe: Cancelled- We will wait until we get NWEA results before meeting again.
- 8:30-1:00PM: First grade field trip- Simmons and Feldhaus
- 8:30-2:30PM: PLC's will need to meet during the day for "Analyzing NWEA Reports" Training with Maleah
- 8:30-1:00PM: First grade field trip
- 3:45-4:50PM: North District Joint Faculty Meeting- Oak Hill Elementary: K-6 Grade Levels will be responsible for creating one Math CFA and one ELA CFA. You can sign up for this PD on the PD website under "Director of School Support North District Joint Faculty Mtg."
- 2:00-2:30PM: Teachers can send down Purple Referrals and Howard Hall of Fame students to the office. (If this time doesn't work for you or conflicts with Fun Friday, please send students down during any part of the day.)
- 4:15-5:45PM: 4.5 Volleyball @ Hebron
- 7:35-8;08: 4-6 RTI Committe: Cancelled- We will wait until we get NWEA results before meeting again.
- 8:30-1:00PM: Second grade field trip
- 2:15-2:30PM: Lockdown Drill and Fire Drill
- 4:15-6:45PM: 4/5 & 6 Volleyball Game @ Oak Hill
Vogel's Robotics Team/Head Coach: Mrs. Elpers
Discipline Data- Week of Sept. 12th-16th
4 office referrals (Last week: 1)- An increase of 3
8 ROCK Room referrals (Last week: 12)- A decrease of 4
25 Positive Contacts (Last week: 29)- A decrease of 4
Our goal is to have more positive "purple" contacts that ROCK room/office referrals.
GOAL: ON TARGET- Twice as many "purple" contacts than ROCK/office referrals this week!!
If you have a student that is struggling behaviorally, emotionally, or socially, please fill out this form and put in Mr. Howard' s box. The SEL Team meets twice a month to review these forms in order to help teachers put a plan in place.
Target #2 Walkthroughs- Develop a K-6, vertically aligned balanced Math Framework with an emphasis on fluency/maintenance and number work.
Target #2 Walkthroughs will begin Sept. 19th and end Oct. 6th.
Emphasis in grades K-2 is "Number Talks" and "Rename the Number"- other number work strategies can be included in your lessons as well.
Emphasis in grades 3-6 is "Fluency Games"
During this monitoring time, I will check lesson plans on Monday and plan walkthroughs Tuesday-Friday. Please refer to the document given out during Sept.'s faculty meeting for the walkthrough "Look Fors."