By: Marissa Patel, Tess Kimura, Mabbey Avila
Inside the Classroom
There are many areas in our classrooms that promote different learning skills.
Language and Literacy Development:
- Writing center
- Classroom activities: story time, sing along/music time, stencil work, etc.
- Puzzles to develop problem solving skills
- Memory and Flash card games
- Sorting items into specific categories
Social and Emotional Development:
- Dress up
- Eating snack at one big table (family style)
- Partner work
- Teachers are always available to the students for any of their problems and emotional support
- Children are encouraged to play with others both in the classroom and outside the classroom during recess.
Accommodations for Children with Special Needs
- Trained therapists that are available to work with children
- Toys to accommodate for children with visual/hearing impairments
- Teachers aid
Come and take a tour!
We're open Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Call 555-555-5555 to schedule an appointment