Insight School of Indiana, Grades 7-12
Join Us for K12 National Clubs
School is in session! We've been busy lining up our list of K12 National Clubs and can't wait for you to sign up for the ones that interest you.
IMPORTANT things to keep in mind as you choose your club(s):
- Clubs meet from late September through early May.
- Club meetings are one hour long, and meeting times vary depending on the club and your time zone.
- Please select no more than four clubs.
- Allow two to three weeks for your sign-up details to be processed.
- Once your club registration has been processed, you'll receive an email from your club teacher, and club meetings will appear on your Class Connect schedule.
- Email reminders will be sent one week prior to club meetings.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding K12 National Clubs.
- Understanding Disabilities - Blackboard Presentation, March 9 @11:30am
- CANCELLED Bankers Life Fieldhouse Tour, March 16 @ 2pm
- Teacher work day, March 16
- How Conservation Biologists Save Species – Blackboard Presentation, March 23 @ 1pm
- Young Authors: How to publish a book - Blackboard Presentation, March 30 @ 10am
SAT and ACT Registration Dates
SAT: Register at collegeboard.com
Test Date, March 14 - Registration deadline, February 15 - Late Online Reg. Deadline, March 3
Test Date , May 2 - Registration deadline, Late Online Reg. Deadline, April 3 - April 21
Test Date , June 6 - Registration deadline, Late Online Reg. Deadline, May 8 - May 27
ACT: Register at act.org
Test Date, April 4 - Registration deadline, February 28, Late Registration Deadline, March 13
Test Date, June 13 - Registration deadline, May 8, Late Registration Deadline, May 22
Test Date, July 18 - Registration deadline, June 19, Late Registration Deadline, June 26
Open Talk Time with Mrs. Williamson, Family Resource Coordinator
All middle and high school students have “Open Talk Time” as an optional assembly on their schedules every Tuesday from 1:00-3:00 pm. This is a time where students can come and speak to me about social, emotional, or resource needs, or just pop by to say hello. Students can pop in and out as needed if they have free time on their schedule. If they are in class and need to come and talk to me, all they need to do is inform the teacher before they leave and they will be excused.
Update Attendance Daily
- Class Connects— attendance updated within system while student attends a CC with a teacher. Students are required to attend daily live instruction.
- In addition: • Learning Coach — enter attendance for student learning activities outside of CC. These are not automatically counted toward attendance so the learning coach must enter them:
- Recordings K12 course work in the OLS or D2L
- Office Hours attended for extra support
- Other school related activities Fitness activities for PE.
- Monday attendance must equal 6 hours as well.
Lead Counselor: Jessica Griggs; email@example.com
Student Support Services: Angie Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Engagement: Christina Ingram; email@example.com
Registrar: Gena Stockard; firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Assistant: Lois Love; email@example.com