The Story of Bob Dylan
Alexis Sills-Schueler Aaron Smith, Bob Dylan
early life of Bob Dylan
Bob Dylan was born in Duluth Minnesota, in 1941 around world war 2. His real name Robert Zimmerman, he changed his name after high school. Bob Dylan started music in high school, when he was in a rock 'n' roll band.
Bob Dylan's Music
- Bob Dylan Music:
- The Freewheelin'
- "just Like a Women" with worldwide sales
- Knockin' on heavens Door
- "Like a Rolling Stone"
- "Blowin' in the Wind,"
- "Masters of War"
- Bringing it All Back Home
Bob Dylan went to New York city for dying Woody Guthrie, met friends of Guthrie that were into music and joined them to play folk music.
- Hank Williams
- Muddy Waters
- USA launched it's first satellite
- Korean War
- Nigerian Civil War
- In 1965 Bob Dylan was 24 years old and was a big icon
- After a while rock 'n' roll Dylan only sang songs about jesus at his concerts, this making fans mad