B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Can Discover Winter
- Christmas Break: December 18 - January 5 (School Starts back Wednesday January 6th)
Reminders / Notes
- Thank you ALL for the wonderful gifts and notes! I hope you know that I do this because I Love it and I Love your Boys!!! I am praying everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!
- My Friends have been working really hard to make Mom and Dad a Christmas gift. They even drew the pictures on the gift bag. Please know that this has been a "process" and has ALL been done by them. I am really proud of all the hard work they have done. I hope it will be something you will treasure.
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Heart
- Color: Pink
- Counting: 3
- Bible Verse / Song: "Jesus is alive." Luke 24:23 ( We are clapping to this song)
- Frog Street Press: Heart (A.K.A. Hayley Heart)
- Calendar: December, season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed the Fisher Price Nativity set, keys in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, play dough, My Little Ponies, puzzles, magnet tiles, crayons, chalk, and markers and colored pencils, and finger puppets in our centers.
- We went on a shape hunt. Ask about it, I hope they will share how much fun we had.
- We talked about the true gift of Christmas, Baby Jesus. I have a purple bag with a Baby Jesus inside. We look and see what Christmas is all about.
- We had our weekly Blue Hall story time on Thursday. My Friends are great listeners. It was so much fun.
- During lunch we listen to the book on CD, "Pete the Cat I love my white shoes?"
- For Art, we made a Christmas Wreath on Tuesday. Wednesday we made an M&M Christmas Tree (I think this was a favorite!!!). Thursday we painted with jumbo marshmallows and we ate some too. We had so much fun this week!!!
- We read: "Pete the Cat saves Christmas", "The night before the night before Christmas", "Bear Stays Up For Christmas", "I Really Like Slop!", "How to catch Santa", "How do dinosaurs say Merry Christmas?", "Little Penguin gets the hiccups", "Where, Oh Where, Is Santa Claus?", "Frosty the snowman", and "Heart". Our favorite book this week was "Little Penguin gets the hiccups?"