The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 10/22/2017
- Forms are due on Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
- Physicals dated November 15, 2016 and after are valid for the Winter season.
Questions? Please contact Mrs. King at email@example.com
Don't delay! Order today! Price increases on October 27th.
8th Grade Parents: Please watch your email for the parent ad link. Parent ads may be purchased between now and December 17th. No parent ads will be accepted after December 17th.
The Halloween Social is coming! Get your Costumes ready! Please fill out the registration form below and return it with payment by October 27th.
We are also looking for donations of snacks and water for the event. A link is below if you can donate an item. We ask that you do not send candy with nuts in it.
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/GKEoOwG
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Any questions? Please contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Your Calendar
- Now through Tuesday, October 24: Magazine sale
- Monday, October 23 through Friday, November 3: KidStuff sale
- Friday, October 27: Halloween Social, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 31: Winter sports forms due
- Tuesday, November 14: Winter sports begin
- Thursday, December 7: Make up picture day
- Friday, February 2: Pocketbook BINGO!
- We hope you're selling magazines and earning ducks! The magazine sale continues through Tuesday, October 24th! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXR1ZDYm85OTBPdlFyOTBuRnA1LTdRbEpVMEg0/view?usp=sharing
- Our next PTO meeting is Wednesday, November 15, 2017 @ 7:00pm in the STEAM Center.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at email@example.com. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- If you haven't done so already, please become a member of the PTO! Membership and volunteer forms can be found under the PTO tab on our website or by clicking here for the membership form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXMThCNjhmWVNDS2c/view?usp=sharing and here for the volunteer form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXUWJ3cklXZU10cDA/view?usp=sharing
- PTO questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eisenhower Words of Wisdom Club and the Eisenhower Student Government are co-sponsoring a food drive in partnership with Fulfill (formerly referred to as the Monmouth and Ocean County Food Bank) thru the end of the first week of December.
Please find listed below the food drive data collection by grade/division...
6th Grade = 162
7th Grade = 153
8th Grade = 202 ("New Leader")
Staff = 186
Total Canned/Packaged Goods Donated: 703/Goal of 3,500+ Canned Goods/Packaged Goods = Attained 20.1% of our goal
- If you would like to update/change your contacts in Genesis, please email Mrs. Patmore at email@example.com
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program: For those currently using the government assisted lunch program, please be aware the expiration date is TOMORROW: October 23, 2017. If you have not done so already, please complete the 2017-2018 application as soon as possible. Please note that any lunch charges incurred after the expiration date are your responsibility. These forms are also to be used by new applicants. Following is the form to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch. English: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXbG5nZ0ZyZTJ1VUk/view?usp=sharing Spanish: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXMFF5dW84Mm5HSzMyZmpfU2FRRXVmdUs0eEdr/view?usp=sharing
- Learn more about the FRHSD Magnet Programs here: http://frhsdmagnetprograms.com/site.php. Applications are now open for 8th grade students. Please see the links below for additional information regarding the FRHSD Magnet Programs.
- You may find the Monmouth County Vocational School District Career Academies Overview and Online Application here: https://www.mcvsd.org/admissions.html. Please see the link below for additional information regarding the MCVSD Career Academies.
- All of this information is also available on the Guidance Schoology page.