Did you know?
tips and tools
Plickers for Assessing
Can't live without!
Conserve the battery
adding to home screen
sending as message/mail
iPad lesson... look fors...
1. Were the students on task most of the time?
2. What were students doing with their devices when they were
not being used during the lesson?
3. What levels of Blooms did you see utilized during the lesson?
4. How can the activity be improved?
5. What issues/problems were there during the lesson?
6. How did the teacher use technology to check for understanding?
7. Could other teachers benefit from observing this teacher?
8. Was the tool used while reviewing or as an assessment during the lesson?