5hr Cuningham Adrian
Make sure the website that you are on is legal.
Think about what your online.
think about what are or posting.
Information literacy and scams
- Craap Categopry
- Currency:the information
- Relevance:does the information meet your research need?
- Authority:is the information proved by a credible person or organization ? For website, what is the domain extension (see back)?
- Accuracy:does the information appear to be true, ex- is it supported by facts - does it sound unbiased ,-is it error free (no typos),-can be verified with another source?
- Purpose:why does the information exist,ex.Information,persuasive advertisement, etc.
- Use small amount of another persons works.
- Add new stuff to to work you coppy.
- Use it in a another way.
- Do not make of money of a another person work.
- Give cridite to the persons work.
- Do not create a hate group about someone.
- Do not post mean comments online.
- Do not Photoshop someone's photo to embarrass them.
- Do not record and post fight videos.
- Do not spread rumors