Brooklyn Bridge Field Trip Details
Our trip is Friday, May 20th.
Our field trip walking across the Brooklyn Bridge is this Friday, May 20th. Please see details for the trip below, and feel free to reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Parent volunteers should arrive at 9:30 am. Thank you for joining us!
- The approximate departure time from school is 10 am and return time to school is 1:30 pm.
- We will take the subway into Manhattan, walk across the bridge, eat lunch outside, and take the subway back from High Street.
- Students should dress appropriately for the weather and the walk. (sneakers or comfortable shoes and a light sweater or jacket that can be taken off and tied around waist if student wants the extra layer)
- If your child will be wearing sunscreen, please apply it before they arrive at school. A baseball cap can be worn as well for protection from the sun.
- We will be eating lunch outside near the bridge. Please pack your child's lunch in a disposable plastic or brown bag with his or her name on it. Please include a disposable water bottle (small size) or a juice box.
Thank you, and we look forward to a fun trip!
Amy and Hannah