Just a reminder that District #3 has open boundary enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year. If you plan on attending a school in our district other than your home school, you must complete a School of Choice Permit (Boundary Waiver). The permits are available in the offices of all District #3 schools, the administration building, and on the district website at wsd3.org.
- Check out the Talbott website: wsd3.org/Talbott for the up-to-date calendar of school events, teacher pages, and much more!
- Breakfast is served from 8:00-8:15. Regular breakfast price is $1.45 and lunch is $2.70. No cost for reduced breakfast or lunch.
- Want to pay on-line? Go to wsd3.org and select Nutrition Services under the Departments tab (you will need your student’s ID #).
- In February there are 15 days to pay for the month and in February there are 17 days to pay for the month. Prices are: Breakfast $24.65, Lunch $45.90.
- Duty coverage begins at 8:05. Please make sure your child does not arrive early.
- Reminder about 2-Hour Delays: Supervision on the playground will begin at 10:05 and school will start at 10:20. No breakfast is served.
- Please be sure your child dresses appropriately as the weather gets cold!
We had our first Renaissance Awards Assembly at the end of January and it was a huge success. If you have questions about the Renaissance requirements, you can find those on our website under Information. The students were excited to watch the fun games and were even more thrilled when their rewards began. To keep our academic focus, all card holders received a new book. The additional prizes are as follows:
- Bronze: Extra 10 minute recess
- Silver: Extra 10 minute recess and hat day
- Gold: Extra 10 minute recess, hat day, and sit by a friend at lunch pass
- Platinum: Extra 10 minute recess, hat day, sit by a friend at lunch pass, and gum day