Week of August 31-September 4
A few reminders:
1) Please return all school forms THIS WEEK! Lunch forms (if applicable), Student Code of Conduct for (located in the back of the booklet), & parent letters about your child.
2) Check out our online Scholastic bookclub orders section on Ms. Southerland's school website. Help us build our class library!
3) The school is still collecting box tops, please send those in yearlong!
4) Ms. Southerland's room tends to stay pretty cool, so please have students bring a jacket!
5) Please make sure to have students dress appropriately for P.E. this week, as they will be completing a health assessment.
Language Arts, Social Studies, & Science with Ms. S!
In Science, we are exploring Structures & Functions of Living Organisms. This week students will be working on activities for their interactive notebooks and participating in a lab on plants.
Homework has started this week! Please make sure students check iCal or the calendar linked to my class website for assignments. All assignments are found in Learn, and were reviewed in class Monday morning. Please ensure that students check regularly for assignments! All homework for Ms. S is due on Fridays and there will be weekly quizzes on vocabulary unless otherwise stated!