Buffy the vampire slayer
"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it"
In 1888, a slayer named Elizabeth died trying to defeat Jack the Ripper who was thought to be a man but turned out to be a demon. Spike, and drusilla were helping the slayer to kill the ripper because they also wanted him gone. They just happen to be vampires. Later on in 1999 sunnydale started facing some weird fog that made everyone frightened of everything. Spike pointed out to Buffy that the fog in sunnydale is the same fog he delt with in london of 1888 when trying to defeat jack the ripper. And since they had not successfully killed jack the ripper they though that it could have been him. Buffy, spike, and her group of friends go searching for jack the ripper. He was in Sunnydale cemetary. He was trying to open a portal to hell. Right before he could open the portal Buffy came in and defeated jack the ripper. And Sunnydale was back to it semi- normal self.
"But through it all, Sunnydale stayed in the number one spot of Ten Most Inconveniently Evil places in This Dimension"
- I chose this book because I really enjoy watching the tv series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and I have never read the books so I thought it would be cool to read it.
- I really liked this book because it was exciting and very detailed.
- My favorite part of this book was when buffy killed the Ripper.
- I would rate this book 7 out of 10 because it was good but not the best book I have ever read.
- I would recommend this book to 13 +
This is a picture of buffy and her friends
BUFFY: Season One TRAILER