PLEF Instructional Coaching Menu
November 16-20, 2015
- GATHER RESOURCES: hunt for those hard to find lesson components and ideas
- CO-PLANNING: Through conversation, collaboratively plan a unit/lesson that meet best practices. This can be added as a main course if we plan and build within Canvas.
- DIFFERENTIATION SUPPORT: Help design choice assignments or tiered activities or assessments.
- BUILD YOUR CANVAS COURSE: I get it, you don't have time to learn this new tool. Place your order so we can talk specifics and I'll do it for you.
- CLASSROOM ASSISTANT: serve as another pair of hands for a lesson or another pair of eyes to track student concerns
- TEAM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: After planning cooperatively, teach a lesson together.
- TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT: Suggest and create tablet friendly resources that enhance student engagement.
- DEMONSTRATION LESSON: Demonstrate a lesson in your classroom while you observe.
- DATA CONSERVATION: Collaboratively analyze formative assessment to make instructional decisions.
- REFLECTION: Through conversation and observation, reflect on student learning in your classroom.
- COLLABORATION: Help you connect with other teachers in your building or throughout the district.
- BRAINSTORMING SESSION: Collaboratively bounce innovative ideas off one another
- LISTENING AND SUPPORT: Lend an open and confidential ear for a topic of your choice
Use the Sign-Up Genius links below to place your order
Bring your charged tablet to every workshop
Monday: Guilford (observations, NCEdCloud and coaching)
Tuesday: Allen until 12:30 (NCEdCloud/PLCs)/C&I meeting at 1.
Wednesday: Guilford (coaching and PLCs)
Thursday: Allen until 11:45/The Learning Conference at WSA at 12:15-5.
Friday: Dr. Hardy meeting @ Laughlin AM/WSA PM
Techie Meeting Updates
- Allen: Tuesday, November 17 after the Morning Show
- Guilford: Thursday, November 19 during lunch
- Next meetings to be held after Thanksgiving
Great Teaching and Learning Spotlight
Great teaching and learning is occurring in every classroom in your building. Your peers are your greatest resource. Visit their classroom during planning to keep your ideas fresh. If you have something you'd like to share, email it to me and I'll feature it in my weekly updates.
- Kudos to everyone that rocked personalized learning in my absence. Thank you for your well-wishes as my son, Nathaniel, won his bout with cooties. He's doing much better.