By:Miriam & Addie Dorsett
What is Lip Augmentation?
- during surgery an injectable dermal filler is injected to your lips and around your mouth.
Why would people want lip Augmentation?
- if you have small lips, you can make them look bigger
- thin lips
Health Requirements to get a Lip Augmentation
Length of surgery & expected recovery time?
- recovery can take up to 2 weeks after surgery
- you cant drive during the first couple days after the surgery.
- wont be able to exercise for the first few days
- take off a few days of work
what to expect the day of surgery?
these effects may last about a week:- swelling
Expected health benefits of lip augmentation*
- provide a permanent solution
- quick recovery time
- helps self-esteem
Complications of surgery
- lip asymmetry is possible
- removal is difficult
Rehabilitation needed afterwards
- beware of what you eat