12 Days of Stella & Dot
One Challenge a Day, One Prize a Day!
DAY 7... Take the Prospecting Challenge
On the honesty front....I haven't been good about doing Prospecting Mondays (as Danielle suggests) this year.... but what if I would have??? What would my business look like right now? WOW...that's pretty interesting to think about.
People aren't waking up all over the US and saying to themselves "I'm going to log on to that Stella & Dot stylists page today and order a bunch of gifts for Christmas!" The truth is....you and your business are most likely NOT top of mind. Just like any other business....you've got to advertise a little bit! The nice thing for us is...it doesn't cost much to get some interest. AND....with Christmas just 15 days away.....you can really generate some sales with a little prospecting. AND....maybe you'll even book a show or two for 2013!
You choose...wanna get decked out and walk the mall? OR stay home in your sweats???
1. Mail out 5 Look Books & Follow Up on This Weekend.(I'd include a note and maybe even an incentive or discount. It's also eye catching to mark 5 items that make GREAT gifts and one item that you think the recipient would look fab in).
Who's a good prospect?
1. Anyone you know that has multiple women in her family.
2. Customers who purchased over $150 in the last year.
3. Small business owner.
4. Husband of a friend.
5. That person you've always wanted to book a show with.
OR you could....
2. Get out of the house and TALK TO PEOPLE and Hand out 5 Mini Look Books.
This is one strategy THAT WORKS! I can think of so many stories of girls on OUR TEAM who have booked and signed stylists just by walking around! I personally booked a show in October by doing this....and now it's turned into a total of 4 shows this fall and 2 prospective stylists from those 4 shows.
It's up to YOU. AND....just so you know...I made this easier than the normal Prospecting Monday Challenge....that is do mail 10 or hand out 10....but I figure if you do 5 it's better than nothing and I want you to take the challenge!!
Good luck LACOCODOTS!!! Can't wait to hear the success stories roll into our FB page! Post all results there.