Over $200,000 in Scholarships
Waiting for Virginia's Students
Scads of Scholarships
Click on the links for applications. All completed applications must be emailed to the GRASP office or postmarked by the due date listed.
Due Saturday, March 31
- Carry-On Trailer Corporation Future Welder's Scholarship -- 1 scholarship for a high school senior in the Northern Neck and Essex County pursuing a career in welding.
Due Friday, April 13
- We will award a scholarship to at least one graduating senior in each of the 76 high schools with GRASP Advisors.
- We are excited to announce that due to the Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge, one of the scholarship recipients will be chosen for the generous Frances Bell Rolston Scholarship. This year and each year into the future, one student's application will be chosen to receive a $1,500 scholarship renewable for all four years of college!
- 2+2 Renewable Scholarships -- 100 scholarships are available for high school seniors who plan to attend community college and transfer to a four-year college.
- Genworth Computer Science / Math Scholarship -- Two $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors who have exemplified excellence through their school work and community service and intend to pursue a computer science or math major in college or university, junior college or trade school.
- Genworth Foundation Hispanic Scholarship -- Two $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to Hispanic high school seniors who have exemplified excellence through their school work and community service.
- Genworth Foundation Veterans Scholarship -- Two $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to children of current or former members of the U.S. Military who have exemplified excellence through their school work and community service.
- Cobb Imprint Memorial Scholarship in Honor of Marvin Williams -- One $3,000 scholarship will be awarded to a student from Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, or the City of Richmond who has lost one or both parents.
Due Sunday, April 15
This is completed online and not returned to GRASP. We are simply advertising this amazing opportunity.
- Hispanic College Institute -- For high school sophomores and juniors! Applications are due for the Hispanic College Institute at Virginia Tech. This program is completely free! It runs June 28 to July 1 at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. Applications are due by April 15 so don't delay. There are only 130 spaces!
Due Monday, April 30
- Kiwanis Club of Greater Richmond Scholarship -- A renewable scholarship for students from certain Richmond area high schools planning to enter a four-year educational institution. Must demonstrate financial need, academic achievement, leadership, and community service.
We are here to help.
File your FAFSA
- Provides schools with information about student’s eligibility for federal student aid
- The State of Virginia uses the information to help award state aid
- Schools often require the FAFSA to award institutional aid
- Some scholarships require the FAFSA
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG), a non-need-based state award earmarked for Virginia residents who attend a private college in Virginia, requires the FAFSA
- File online at fafsa.gov.
Current College Students
Already in college? College Success application will be available later in the year.