26- Jessica Stauffer 27- Carmella Orosco 31- Kelli McLaird
- LT meeting for all who signed up last year. If you did not sign up last year and are interested, you are welcome to attend. 7:45a.m. in room 117. PBIS LT will work on their own and others will be organized into PLC Leadership and School Improvement Leadership.
- PLC's will begin in September. Coaches need to meet with teams and will be coming around to talk this Tuesday or next. They will coordinate with you which Tuesday works best, August 23 or 30.
- PBIS Leadership Team training (Elisha, Beccah, Kelsey, Amanda A and Susan attending)
- Family time practice in the gym at 9:00a.m. 4th grade will help Kdg and 3rd grade will help 1st grade. Look for an email with more details by Wednesday.
- Volunteer information night for parents at 6:30p.m. in the library.
- PBIS consultant, Brandi Genenbacher will be in the building from 8:30-10:00 to give us feedback.
- PBIS Kick-Off assembly at 9:00a.m. Please review school-wide assembly lesson plan on Thursday.
- Families 9:30-9:55. This session will be mostly organizing so students know where to go, introducing family members and practicing going back to the classroom. Look for something to be communicated by PBIS LT (by Thursday morning) about expectations for moving to and from classrooms in the hallway.
A food truck is coming our way! Wednesday, August 31 St. Louis Doughboys will be parked and ready to deliver a delicious lunch. They take cash or cards so head on out, get yourself some wood fired pizza and mingle with our neighbors at Jefferson!
Tuesday- Faculty Meeting at 7:30 in Room 117.
Wednesday- Town Hall meetings.
- Kdg- 1:00-1:30
- 1st- 11:00-11:30
- 2nd- 3:00-3:30
- 3rd- 10:00-10:30
- 4th- 2:30-3:00
Friday- ERD. Schedule will be coming by August 29. Character classes and a modified schedule for Art, Computer and Library will be on the ERD schedule.
- Character Assembly and Fall Fundraiser Kick Off 9:00-9:30
- Family time 9:30-10:00
- ERD will be PD. Lunch info coming soon.
When you have time please play this for you class so they can begin learning this song...
A glance at some important September dates
6- PLC's start
12-16 Safety Town during PE classes
13- Faculty Meeting
19- Data analysis sheet due
21- Town Hall
22- Data Meetings
23- ERD (horizontal meetings)- September character award
27- Faculty Meeting
30- Movie Night at 6:30p.m.