Sanya's Dengue PSA
What Is Dengue?
Dengue gives you fever, nausea, back ache, rashes and sometimes even death? Dengue is very common in south america and southeast aisa. Dengue is usually found in tropical places, in singapore, there are quite a few cases of Dengue.
Symptoms Of Dengue
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Skin rash (which appers 3-4 days after fever.
- Mild bleeding, (nose bleeds, bleeding gums)
Dengue does not have a cure yet, so try to avoid it, here are some tips on how to do so.
- Dengue mosquitoes like to live in clean waters that could be stored around your hose, you should check and change this water everyday to keep them from coming into your house or yards.
- If you live in an enviorment where there is dengue, use plenty of repellent when you go out because they like to bite in the day.
- You should always cover up trash cans that are not in use and you should sleep under a mosquito net if you are in a place with dengue.
If you do get dengue then you should drink plenty of fluids such as water and fresh juices. If you need medication, contanct your doctor. Medicines such as aspirin should not be used because it can increase the chance of bleeding.