Week at a Glance
4/11-4/15 PARCC Testing
4/11- Site Base Mtg
4/12- End of 3rd MP
4/13- HF Spirit Day
4/15- Grades Due 8am, 504 Plan Committee meeting @ 9:30
3rd MP Grades
Third marking period grades are due on Friday April 15th by 8:00 am. Report cards will be printed on the same day so grades must be completed.
We are one week in and PARCC testing has gone off with very few hiccups. Congratulations go out to the Guidance Dept, and CST for the smooth week of testing. Also a special thank you goes to Mary Ann Vastardis for the amount of time she put into creating the schedule and coordinating the subs so that we were able to get off to a good start. Please continue to follow all of the directions you received during your training. Please remember the following:
- Please continue to circulate around the classroom to ensure students are not having computer issues.
- Remind students that as they walk through the hallways, they should remain silent.
- Please explain to students that if an error comes up on their computer, they need to inform you so that you can record it on the proper form and assess what needs to done.
- If you have an error and you do not know what to do, call for assistance.
- Please keep in mind that classrooms next to you and below you may be testing. Keep student and furniture movement to a minimum.
- Make sure that all students properly exit their test.
- Under no circumstances should you log into the test as a student to exit a test.
As we begin to move toward the end of the year and our annuals, please begin to think about the artifacts that you would like to upload into McRel. We will be following the same procedure we have in the past. If you choose, you will upload all artifacts for consideration prior to the given deadline. We will then review what has been uploaded and will complete your annual prior to our meeting. The date artifacts are due will be coming soon.