"Be the change you want to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi
Three words that descirbe me:
- Confident - I believe I can do whatever I put my mind to.
- Compassionate - I've always had empathy for those going through a struggle, and try my best to make them feel better.
- Kind - I strive to have a "kind heart," a smile on my face and have no fear approaching new people.
3 Qualities that make me a strong leader:
- Enthusiasm - I use my energy and personality to make things interesting and fun.
- Responsibility - I have always taken responsiblity for my actions and can be counted on to get things done.
- Awareness - I am very aware of my surroundings and how others feel.
A leader who is an inspiration to me:
A leader who inspires me is Sadie Robertson. "I believe I can do all things through Christ..." and she portrays that everyday. I met Sadie at a recent event. She inspired me to continue to help others and encouraged me that I can do anything I put my mind to. Sadie taught me how to be more confident and to be a better person everyday through God.
3 things I hope to learn from serving in this leadership program:
- How to be an inspirational leader.
- How to motivate others.
- How to be more authentic.
3 Interesting facts about me:
- I am involved in UGA Miracle
- I play tennis, volleyball and the piano
- I am the oldest of 3 brothers, have a dog and a bearded dragon.