Heart of Leadership Mini-Retreat
1-6 pm (optional dinner & fire 6-10 pm) | Aug 24 | Bolinas
The Heart of Leadership 1-Day Retreat - For EOL Alums & Friends
Saturday, Aug. 24th, 1-10pm
451 Mesa Road
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Join us for a mini-retreat into the Heart of Leadership, a program of the Ecology of Leadership!
For those new to the Ecology of Leadership, this is an opportunity to:
- Build community and meet like-hearted people
- Connect deeply with yourself and your visions for your life and leadership
- Drop in with the natural world, at a beautiful oceanside location and permaculture site
- Gather some tools and next steps for your path
- Explore the core framework of the Heart of Leadership
- Learn about the upcoming 6-Month Immersion (Sept 2019)
For Ecology of Leadership alumni, this is an opportunity to:
- Reconnect with the village
- Meet alums from other circles
- Revitalize your core EOL practices
- Celebrate movement in key areas of our life wheel
- Explore next steps and get support
- Learn about upcoming new directions for EOL!
Schedule for the Day
- 12:30 - 1 pm - Arrivals
- 1 pm - Opening and Welcome
- 1:15 - 3 pm - Shared practices
- 3 - 5 pm - Split into 2 Circles: 1) Introduction to the Heart of Leadership (new participants); 2) Alumni Circle
- 5- 6 - Collective Sharing and Formal Program Close
- 6:30 pm - Potluck at Commonweal Garden (optional)
- 8 - 10 pm - Fire Circle at Commonweal Garden (optional)
Main Program, 1-6 pm: Commonweal Library (1-6 pm), 451 Mesa Road, Bolinas CA
Potluck and Fire Circle, 6:30- 10 pm: Commonweal Garden, 480 Mesa Road, Bolinas, CA
Sliding scale - $25-$75. We invite you to consider your situation and to contribute what you can to be in reciprocity for the offering. A limited number tickets for each price point will be sold on a first come first served basis. Limited to 35 participants - likely to fill quickly! Reserve your space asap by purchasing a ticket on Eventbrite.
We will provide afternoon snacks and tea. Please bring a healthy dish to share for our potluck dinner.
A limited number of spaces for children ages 3-11 are available for the day in the 4 Seasons Permaculture for Kids program at Commonweal Garden, with drop off options at 9 am or 12:30 pm at the Fire Circle (Garden), sliding scale $7-10/hr. Please email Bonnie McKinney if you're interested in this option at firstname.lastname@example.org.