News To Know: May 12th
- May Birthday Dress Down Day
- Day of Awesomeness
- Class colors to wear:
- PreS, PreK, TK: White
- Kindergarten: Red
- 1st grade: Orange
- 2nd grade: Yellow
- 3rd grade: Green
- 4th grade: Blue
- 5th grade: Purple
- 6th grade: Pink
- 7th grade: Black
- 8th grade: White
- Students should bring a plastic water bottle to take outside and there will be a refill station available
- Apply sunscreen before your student comes to school
- Students will be removing their shoes outside for most of the activities so please send a second pair of socks
- Lunch will be a sack lunch with a hotdog, chips, fruit, carrot sticks, and milk. Students are welcome to bring their own cold lunch from home, but please have it in a brown bag or plastic bag so that everything can be thrown away. We are hoping students can eat outside!
- 7:00pm | Women of St. Pat's May Social (Activity Center) | See flyer under St. Pat's Parish Events
- 2:00pm | 1st grade Rainforest Play (Parish Center)
- Red mission shirt dress down day
- PreS, PreK, TK and 8th grade last day of school
- 1:30pm | 8th grade kickball game with parents (soccer field)
- 2:55pm | 8th grade tunnel walk
- *Spiritwear 'mom gear' pre-order ends 5/21
- 6th & 7th grade merit DDD
- 6:30pm | 8th grade graduation (Gym)
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Spiritwear dress down day
- 9:30am | All School Mass (Church)
- 2:30pm | All School Prayer Service (outside)
- 3:15pm | Dismissal
- Kidzone is still open after school
Lost & Fount Items
We have a TON of lost and found items out on tables inside the school and all items will be donated that aren't claimed by next Monday, May 23rd. Remind your child(ren) to stop by the tables in front of the Halo store and check things out!
School Supply Kits for the '22-'23 School Year. Orders need to be placed by May 30th.
Summer Solutions books:
Each Summer Solutions lesson reviews a variety of skills. You can feel confident knowing that your students are reviewing and revisiting skills from the previous school year. And the best part is that each lesson takes just minutes a day to complete!
From August 1 to August 5, we will hold Jump Start. This is a week-long school preparation class from 8:00AM-11:00AM and is for students entering grades kindergarten through 4.
Class sizes are limited, so you would want to get your form and payment in as soon as possible. These classes are $160 with checks made payable to the appropriate teacher. You should register your child for the grade they are entering this fall.
You can bring the form and check in to school or you may mail it to the attention of the teacher at:
St. Patrick's Catholic School
20500 W Maple Rd
Elkhorn, NE 68022
See the attachment below
Summer Language Arts: Read and Write with Miss Mendlik this summer!
Registration is open for:
- Football (grades 6th-8th)
- Cheer (grades 7th-8th)
- Volleyball (3rd-8th)
We are focusing on integrity during our guidance lessons this week!
One aspect of this is that we are specifically discussing is acting with humility- especially when we are in the wrong!
A green sheet will be coming home today or tomorrow with tips and discussion points to review this skill with your child.
St. Pat's Parish Events
St. Patrick's Annual Golf Tournament
Join us for our annual golf tournament to be held at The Pines in Valley.
Hole Sponsor w/Golf - $900.00
Golf Foursome - $500.00
Single Golfer - $125.00
St. Patrick's Fall Festival
Date: Saturday, August 20th, 2022
Time: 5:00 pm-11:00 pm
Date: Thursday, May 26th, 2022
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Where: St Patrick's North Parking Lot
All ages welcome! Bring your own drinks (No Glass), Chairs/Blankets!
Live Music ~ Food Trucks ~ Kona Ice
Pre-Order due by May 21st