The month that was..
MB Titanium! Ta-da!
Abhyuday has been successfully & officially discharged, then comes One Emblem who got ratified and took charge!
GCs - External Market
The Wolf Pack
- 5 Raises.
- 1 Match.
- 4 Campus Ambassadors has been set up in JNTU-K.
- 29 Recruitment forms has been sold.
- External event in pipeline
- UR with SUN in pipeline
- Stall space to promote GCP at JNTUK in an external event
GCs - Internal Market
- 1 Raise.
- Online magazine for GCP in progress
- Appointment of CAs in process
- 1 External Event under discussion
- 1 match in progress.
- 1st realization in Feb 1st week.
- 2 projects in pipeline.
- LC - LC Partnerships in pipeline
- Partnership with startup village and rotary club is in progress.
- 1 Match
- 3 potential Raises.
- 1 Recruitment Venue.
- 1 LCM Venue, year long.
- 1 AGM Venue.
- 1 MB Induction Venue.
- GC Conclave and LTS venues in pipeline.
- Partnership with UBER in pipeline.
- 1 HR Newsletter
- 1 Online Campaign for Recruitment - Experience Can't Be Studied
- 1 Internal Mailer for Republic Day
- 1 Monthly Newsletter
- Membership Evaluation Tracker in place for tracking JDs, Culture & T vs A of GB
- Grievance Portal for membership to lodge complaints & grievances.
- Membership cleaning & Exit Interviews in process
- LC Centric Resource Hub where all resources of the LC can be found & used by membership. (Will be launched once all resources have been segregated accordingly)
- 2 Online Campaigns Released - We are all stories & Be A Superhero.
- Amount Raised - Rs.15,000/-
- 168 forms' sales.
- Venue Partner established in synergy with ER - Prism Degree and PG college
- Print Media - partnered with Andhra Voice
- Food Partner - Fruit Tree
- Logistics Partner in pipeline.
- Promotions done in DSNLU and GVP (Engineering).
Excent (GC Conclave)
- 30,000 in pipeline.
- 1 partnership established with VLCC
- Market research being conducted on potential delegates
60 more days..
We've learnt in January. Let's implement in February and give March a cherishing end to the Quarter.
And, special appreciation to The Wolf Pack and Akatsuki for inspiring the Local Committee by achieving more than 90% of their monthly targets.