5 Themes Brochure
Human Environment interaction
Climate/Weather: mild summers and generally cool winters
Major Industries: machinery, chemicals, automobiles, electronics
Physical Features: rivers, Montmartre (a big hill )
Types of clothing: the type of clothing depends on the job or weather if its' hot you wear cooler clothes and if its colder you wear warmer clothes. But one thing that is recommended all the time no matter what time of year is a rain coat
Foods Eaten: caramels, chocolate, pasteries, cheese, macarons, and crepes
1. The Eiffel Tower
2. The Nortre Dame Cathedrel
4. Centre Pompidou
- I want to see the Eiffel Tower because it's so tall and it will have a great view from the top.
- I want to see the Louvre because I would like to see the priceless painting of the Mona Lisa.
- I would want to go to the Nortre Dame Catherel so I can see the Nortre Dame De Paris statue that has been there for centuries and is there there to represent the virgin who had once stood on that spot centuries ago.
- I would like to visit the Centre Pompidou because they have a vistor's lounge there where you can watch documentary films on the works and the artists there.
- I would like to visit Montmartre so I can try one world famous freshly baked chocolate croissants.
- I would love to go to the Disneyland they have in Paris so I can ride on awesome rides and just have a lot of fun.
Ethnicity: celetic and latin with teutonic
Religion: roman, catholic, protest
Major Cities: Le Mans, rennes, nancy, Angers, Tours, Valentiennes, Brest, Nimes, Bayonne, Toulon, Marseille, Poitiers, Lille, Chamberry, Nevers, Orleans
Other Interesting facts: the population of france is approxiamately 2.24 million people according to the 2010 census.