March 9, 2015
Thought for the Week...
Well last week was far shorter than expected, but I am hopeful that the inclement days are now behind us. I am sorry for not sending the follow-up email regarding Friday's snow "closure" instead of the two-hour delay. I checked my computer at 6:31am and we were still on for the delay. I did not get back to an electronic device until 7:30am, which of course was by then too late:( Moving forward, I think it best that we use the district website and the texting options available to us for all communications regarding closings and delays. However, that should not be needed again until next year!!!
Tonight we will have our rescheduled 6th Grade Parent Middle School Orientation. This was rescheduled due to last week's weather. Our NJHS students will be guiding parents through the building and will be entering some classrooms so please be sure we are looking our best!
Here is a link to 10+ Formative Assessment Tools & Strategies from the Teaching Channel.
Have a great week!
UNAMI HAPPENINGS--STAY TUNED FOR RESCHEDULED MEETINGS
Faculty Meeting in S. Ripley & J. Pagano's Rooms @3pm
- Stress Management Presentation--Thank You, Rachel
- Welcome to Unami!
- March 20th Schedule
- PSSA Schedule Update
- New Clearance Requirements
Middle School Orientation for 6th Grade Parents- 7PM in Auditorium
- Pre-Orientation with special education parents at 6:30 PM in room #4
- Unami United--Active Listening Lesson
- Spring Coaches Meeting with Administration - 3pm in 5A Conference Room
- Spring Sports Meeting for All 7th & 8th Grade Athletes - 2 PM in Auditorium
- Trowel & Plow Informational Meeting - 2PM