Registration for 2019-20
Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
Reminder: Don't Forget to Re-Enroll for 19-20
- You have submitted your 100% complete packet (with the financial agreement completed)
- Your registration fees have been paid
- Your account balance is current (no past due amounts)
You can do this re-enrollment online or complete a packet and turn it in to the office. If you need ANY financial aid, remember that you need to meet with me first, so that we can complete a financial agreement together. The instructions for re-enrollment online are listed below. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, just contact our Office Manager, Berenice at firstname.lastname@example.org, at 253-272-7012, or just stop by the front office.
The Online Registration Process:
- You may register online (this is the preferred method) through Renweb or pick up a paper packet through the office with Ms. Berenice.
- Online registration can be accessed at the following link: https://hr-wa.client.renweb.com/pw/ (see information below)
- VERY IMPORTANT: Go to Re-Enroll (NOT Apply) if you are a current family.
- Complete all steps for the application.
- Upload any necessary documents (online) or provide copies with paper packet to the front desk.
- Registration Fees can be paid online through Renweb.
Steps for Online Re-Enrollment:
DO NOT START A NEW APPLICATION. THE APPLICATION IS FOR NEW FAMILIES ONLY. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED FOR RE-ENROLLMENT TO PREVENT DUPLICATES AND MIX UPS IN OUR SYSTEMS.
District Code: HR-WA
Enter username and password.
If you have not created an account, please do so using the email provided to the school.
Once you are logged in:
1. Click on Family Information
2. Click Enrollment/Re-enrollment
3. Click on Start Enrollment Packet
If you have any questions please email Berenice at email@example.com
***We also strongly encourage all families to set up their FACTs account information for next year. Remember that you can pay once per month (10th or 25th) or split your payment into 2 and pay part on the 10th and part on the 25th. If you have a hard time paying by the 10th of the month, you can avoid late fees by setting up an online payment for the 25th of each month!
Tuition and Fees for 2019-20
Tuition:Pre-K 3 & 4: $7,150 (Per Student)
K - 8:
- $6,200 (1 Student)
- $11,000 (2 Students)
- $14,100 (3+ Students)
The increase for 1 student is $15/month, 2 students is $30/month, 3 or more students is $35/month. This is approximately a 2.5% increase. We do our very best to make the annual increase manageable, while still responding to the increased costs in salaries, health care, utilities, and other items that we have to account for in our budget.
- Registration for 1 student is $150 (If paid by March 22nd) or $200 (If paid after March 22nd).
- Registration for 2 (or more) students is $300 (If paid by March 22nd) or $400 (If paid after March 22nd).
Holding a Spot:
Your child's space is "locked in" once you have completed and signed all registration paperwork AND paid the entire registration fee. Until all of this happens, the space is not held. Don't hesitate to ask us if you have ANY questions sbout the process.