Rowe & Dunn
October 24- October 28
Red Ribbon Week:
- Monday- “Lei” off drugs (Hawaiian Dress)
- Tuesday- “Wild” about being drug free (wear animal print)
- Wednesday- “Buddy up” against drugs (dress as twins or in groups)
- Thursday- “Put drugs to sleep” (wear pajamas)
- Friday- “Pink out” for Breast Cancer Awareness (wear pink)
- Delivery of CEPA Fundraiser
- Monday: Chicken Fajita Wrap Grilled Cheeseburger Chicken Tenders w/ Roll Peppered Corn
- Tuesday: Popcorn Chicken w/ Roll Homemade Cheese Pizza Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Potato Wedges
- Wednesday: Turkey & Cheese Sub Cheesy Nachos Breaded Chicken Sandwich Refried Beans
- Thursday: Ham & Cheese Sub Spaghetti w/ Meatballs & Breadstick Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich Peppered Broccoli
- Friday: Beef Tacos w/ Rice Crispy Ranch Wrap Baked Chicken Nuggets w/ Roll Mashed Potatoes Breakfast Breakfast Pizza
Spelling - Unit 8
Vocabulary - Unit 8: the prefixes en- and em-This week in Reading we will analyze story elements in Drama. We will be reading Sleepy Hollow, complete a Story Map, and evaluate character actions. We will also be working on Halloween prompts writing. The comprehension test for Sleepy Hollow will be on Thursday this week!!
Spelling & Vocabulary tests on Friday!!
This week in math we will continue with unit #4. Students will take a quiz on Tuesday over multiplying decimals using models and algorithm. On Wednesday we will learn how to divide decimals with area models and finish the week learning the algorithm. We are in topic 3 in envision.
Students will have a quiz on Tuesday over circuit vocabulary and content. Be sure students know previous vocabulary. We will start light energy on Wednesday.