Set your flyer to "Unlisted", "Public" or "Super"!
Smore now has simplifed privacy settings
How do I change the privacy settings?
Go to your flyer (it can't be a draft), and click on the "Flyer Settings" button on the bottom right. The "Flyer Settings" screen will pop up.
Pick from the three green buttons on the top right of the screen to pick a privacy level. When done, click on "Save Settings".
- Google will not index your flyer.
- It can't be in the "Featured Flyers" page.
- It won't show up in your profile.
Ok, what's "Public" then?
- Public flyers are indexed in search engines.
- Public flyers can be featured.
- They will also show up in your profile.
Read more about supercharged flyers here.