Cooper Family Christmas
Tis the Season
We're very excited to have all of our children and grandchildren home for Christmas. We're praying for safe journeys to and from Nashville. We can't wait to see everyone. Take a few moments to look at the schedule because we have a lot of fun and excitement planned.
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." Luke 2:14, KJV
Schedule of Events
December 23 (Christmas Eve Eve)
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens Light Show: 7:00 pm ($20 per person; $15 per child)
December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- French Toast Breakfast: 9:00 am
- Lunch On Your Own "LOYO"
- Slumber Party: Movies, Snacks, PJs and more! 7:00pm
December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Christmas Prayer and Reflections/Gift Exchange: 8:00 am
- Breakfast: 9:30
- Christmas Dinner: 3:30pm sharp (No Electronic Devices)
- Christmas Photo/Brunch: 10:00am
Christmas Family Photo
- Attire is limited to jeans with white or black shirts and red accents for the women.
- Email a list of preferred shots of your individual family to Charla, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 12/22/15.