A Message from the Principal
We have successfully made it through the month of October. Now that it is November, we only have 6 weeks left of the first semester. Although the year is moving fast, we still have lots of learning to do! Please continue to make attendance a priority and ensure your student is here each and every day unless they are sick.
Each year we are required to issue a School Compact. The purpose of this document is to be an agreement between students, school staff, and parents. It outlines the responsibilities we all have in ensuring students are successful at school. It is important that we have input on this document. Please click here to review a draft of our 2021-2022 CWES School compact. If you have any input on revisions, please complete this form. Input will be taken through Friday of this week. The final document will be emailed next week. Thank you for taking the time to support our school and work with us as a team.
Please let us know if there is anything you need. Also, don't forget to send a quick shout out to a teacher or staff member who is doing a great job! The Shout Out button is always located at the bottom of each Caldwell Connection. It only takes a few moments to let someone know that you appreciate them.
Character Trait of the Month
Click BELOW to hear Ms. Heitman read the book, Rosie Revere, Engineer.
Our School Day
7:15 Doors Open
7:15-7:35 Free Breakfast
7:35 Tardy Bell
2:50 Dismissal (All Grade Levels)
- The district is now allowing limited volunteers on campus. Right now our teachers are rotating days for lunch duty because we lost our cafeteria monitor position due to budget cuts. This causes some challenges and we have needed to be very flexible with our schedule this year. We would love to have parents volunteer to help in the cafeteria during lunch times. If you are interested, please fill out this form and we will reach out to you.
- Click HERE to learn about Child Care help through Workforce Solutions.
- A letter was sent home to ask for donations for our Veteran's Day To-Go Breakfast. If you are able, please consider donating the item listed below that corresponds with your child's grade level. All items should be brought to the front office by Monday, November 8th.
Kinder: Pre-packaged Muffins or other breakfast items
1st Grade: Quart Ziplock Bags
2nd Grade: Pre-packaged Muffins or other breakfast items
3rd Grade: Individual Orange Juice
4th Grade: Individual Apple Juice
5th Grade: Napkins
- The weather is about to get cooler! Students will still be going outside to play. When needed, please make sure you send your student to school with a jacket. Also, please label your student's jackets. We already have A LOT that have been left behind on the playground.
- Our Fall Festival was a huge hit! We had an amazing turn out. We were so excited to see families and engage with kids. Thank you to everyone who worked hard to make the evening such a success. It took a lot of work and coordination, but it was well worth it.
- Be on the lookout for information coming home about providing Soups and Pies for teachers on November 19th.