2021-22 Registration Information
Dear Parents and Guardians:
It’s almost time to register your returning student for the 2021-22 School year. Registration begins on April 12, 2021 and must be completed on or before May 10, 2021. For your convenience, Addison District 4 is excited to offer an online registration option for all returning students. This online registration process will help expedite the registration process and assist with planning for the 2021-22 School Year.
In addition to completing the registration for your child each year, a requirement in Addison School District 4 is to provide proof of residency. Registration will not be complete until you have completed proof of residency. Finally, all incoming 6th-grade students must have a physical/immunization form completed prior to the start of the 2021-22 School Year.
All proof of residency documents can be uploaded to the online registration portal or brought to school. In addition, physical/immunization forms can be dropped off at your child’s school office. Addison School District 4 will also have extended hours on the following dates to complete registration and/or proof of residency:
· Wednesday, April 28: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM—at each individual school
· Saturday, May 1: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM—at each individual school
If you are transitioning from the AELC to the elementary schools, we ask that you prove residency at your elementary school in which your child will be attending Kindergarten. In addition, all 5th-grade students transitioning to Indian Trail can prove residency at Indian Trail. If you have children in multiple schools, you only need to provide proof of residency at one school. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SCHOOL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO DROP OFF MATERIALS.
Each family must provide two proofs of residency as part of the registration process. Please see the examples provided below:
Category 1 (one item):
Examples include - Real Estate Tax Bill, Mortgage Papers,
Signed Lease, or Attestation of Enrollment and Residency
Category 2 (one item):
Examples include - current drivers license, vehicle registration,
voter registration, public aid card/letter with the current date,
homeowners insurance bill, any utility bill, or multiple pieces
of forwarded U.S. mail.
Computers will be set-up for families to complete registration online and school staff will be available to complete proof of residency at each school and on these special dates.
To access online registration, you must log in to Skyward Family Access from a browser on a computer, tablet, or mobile device. Please note that registration is not an available function in the Skyward mobile app. Upon logging in to Skyward Family Access with your district-issued username and password, please follow these instructions:
2. Once you are logged in, please click on Go to Online Registration for (Student). This process needs to be completed for each student in your family.
3. NEW: You can submit your proofs of residency in the portal, as well as, the dental examination required for incoming second grade students.
4. Once you have completed the Online Registration process, click the Fee Management tab to pay for fees by credit card, please access your RevTrak account. Payment by cash or check must be completed at each school.
5. Once you have submitted all of the necessary information and paid the registration fees, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have on file in Skyward and to the school office. Some information in the registration portal will need to be approved. You will receive an email notification if anything needs to be changed or corrected.
If you have any questions about online registration or about residency, please contact your school office.
I have completed the Registration Process after the following:
- Complete and Submit Online Registration
- Paid all 2021-22 School Fees in Fee Management
- Complete Proof of Residency requirements
- Submit Physical/Immunization Forms (incoming 2nd and 6th Grade)