Pine Hollow Middle School
August 11, 2020
Thank you to all of you who completed these steps as we prepare to start the school year. If you haven't yet done these things... please do so prior to Walk-Through Registration this Thursday.
- ALL GRADES: Confirm/update your info on Homelink. Complete this form if you need help accessing your account.
- 6th GRADE ONLY: Complete the residency verification form and submit via email to email@example.com.
- 7th GRADE ONLY: Review immunization requirements and send immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the PTSA website to purchase Walk-Through Concierge Service (starting at $25), or come to Walk-Through Registration this Thursday, 8/13 from 8:00-11:00am or 4:00-7:00pm (drop in anytime).
- Donate to our Dollar-A-Day fundraiser. All funds will go towards distance learning assistance programs, and every Dollar-A-Day supporter is entered into our “distance learning station” giveaway (includes Chromebook and “Beats” earbuds).
- Follow the PTSA on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all school news.
- If you need a Chromebook, please print, complete, and bring this form to Walk-Through Registration this Thursday.
Principal, Pine Hollow Middle School