The Patriot Periodical
Volume 15 ~ 3.17.16
SUPERB job Ms. Brown with the DI team! The team will be presenting at south high this Sat. at 10:30.
Way to go Mr. Lindner and Mr. Beaver! Our Rubik's Cube team, from the logic club, will be competing on April 2nd in Baltimore. If you see members from this team, please wish them luck! This team will have to solve 25 rubik's cubes as fast as possible!
Great job EVERYONE getting the school cleaned up and ready for our outside visitors over the past few weeks.
Thank you Mrs. O'Leary for coming to the March PTA meeting :)
POT LUCK LUNCH FOR MONDAY!
Active Shooter Drill
Standards Based Report Cards
Check out the WCPS site here!
We NEED pictures put in the "picture" folder in the PVE drive.
I especially need pictures of your PIE groups put in the PIE folder as I am creating an animoto for the exhibition. Please put pictures in asap :)
ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL REVIEW ~ Wednesday, March 16th @ 2:30
Collaborative Curriculum Brainstorming With SBS
Thursday, March 17th, 3pm
Pleasant Valley Elementary School, Knoxville, MD, United States
NOTE: Please sign up in the lounge (list on the fridge) to bring a green treat to this PD!
Please join us at PVE in the library for collaborative curriculum brainstorming at SBE!
To register for the PD, teachers will need to do the following. This is how we will take attendance and teachers will get paid. Here are the directions:
1. On the employee portal go to WCPS Professional Development
2. Once there go to WCPS Professional Learning
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Link to ERO"
4. Enter your ID# 5________ and PIN (this is the same number teachers use with the substitute system)
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions
6. Go to course catalog
7. Once there click on "View Schedule Calendar"
8. Once the calendar appears, click on Feb. 11
9. This will take them to all of the courses available on the 11th. Click view on "Sharpsburg/Pleasant Valley Collaborative Planning"
10. Click on register--they will be registered automatically.