CrossFit WNU Bootcamp
bootcamp - crossfit style
What you've been waiting for ..
This camp is not your normal bootcamp. This is CrossFit. We offer the opportunity to improve your current fitness level through randomized functional movements and cardiovascular training. Classes are designed to give you a total body workout based on the CrossFit training methodology. If you are looking for something new that works, this is it.
What To Expect
· Functional movements that will improve your everyday life and performance in sports
· Increase in strength and cardiovascular endurance
· Increase in coordination, agility and flexibility
· Core strength
· Learn how to properly plan your own workout routine
· Classes will be held in an air conditioned facility. All equipment provided. Bring your own water, a towel and a positive attitude
People from all walks of life and levels of fitness are encouraged to participate. Every workout will be adjusted to each individual’s current fitness level.
Classes will be instructed by Nate Picknell, Level 1 CrossFit Trainer and Licensed Affiliate owner. Nate has been involved with CrossFit for over 4 years and has all the skills to give you a safe and effective workout.
Tornado City Boxing Club
We are currently training at Tornado City Boxing Club
Monday, July 29 to Friday, Aug 16
Mondays & Fridays - Three slots, 10am, 4pm and 7pm
3 weeks of training, 2 classes per week for $100