Friday 25th January 2019
Mon 4/2 to Fri 8/2 - CNY holiday
Fri 1/3 - Coffee morning, AGM & Grand Opening of the Kennedy School Learning Centre
Sat 2/3 - Community Fair
Fri 29/3 - Bollywood Night
Fri 12/4 Term ends @ 12pm
Community Fair and Garage Sale
- Date: Saturday 2nd March
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Place: School car park and lower playground.
Tables are booking up fast! Make a note in your diary to pop down on Saturday 2nd March anytime between 10-1pm.
So far we have storytelling with Faust Theatre, Youth Athletics with Strive in the gymnasium, yummy cupcakes, coffee, sweets, face painting, cheese, olives, stationary and artwork all confirmed.
If you are a vendor or would like a table to sell your /your child's pre-loved toys and clothes please print the attached form with a cheque or cash and bring to the PTA office.
Commercial tables (W1800mmxD600mm) are available for hire at the following prices:
- Kennedy parents: HK$300
- Outside vendors: HK$450
Garage Sale tables (for second hand goods) are now available:
- Child's table - smaller table for students selling their own things only - HK$85
- Adult table - (size as commercial) for adults selling their own second hand goods - HK$185
Hot lunches - continuing
Hotline - 2870 2190
We will be continuing with the hot lunch delivery!
Please don't forget to check:
- Which days you have signed up for and tell the children
- To sit down with the children when ordering so they are picking something they enjoy
- To inform the New Luncher of any school trips or problems directly
Bus Behaviour - Essential Agreement
John Brewster and Debbie Sheward spoke very clearly to all of the children about what are EXPECTED and UNEXPECTED bus behaviours, and a system has been put in place in order to keep everyone safe and happy on the buses.
More information will be included in this weeks school newsletter.