Mooresville Middle School
A message from Ms. Robinson...
August 13, 2021
Together we make a family!
Greetings Red Imp families, this is Ayana Robinson, your middle school principal.
Please review this week's newsletter for more information about:
- Moe's fundraiser,
- Quarantine content support schedule,
- Cross country,
- Chick Fil A spirit night,
- MMS social media accounts,
- Virtual MMS,
- MAWI lessons,
- Picture day, and
- MMS 2021-22 student handbook.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at: email@example.com.
It’s ALWAYS a great day to be a Red Imp!
Proud MMS Principal
Ms. Robinson (Principal): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Graham (7th Grade Assistant Principal): email@example.com
Mr. Kosal (8th Grade Assistant Principal): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Akelman (Assistant Principal of Instruction): email@example.com
Mr. Bustle (MMS Principal Intern): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ann Clark (Athletic Director) email@example.com
Taco Wednesday- August 25, 2021
How to Order?
1. Click and follow the pop up fundraiser link below.
2. Enter your name and contact information. *Items with a red asterisk are required.
3. Select taco kit and use the drop down arrow to select your quantity.
4. Enter payment information and click "submit."
5. Taco kits will be delivered to MMS. We will place the kit in your car and you will go. The kits will be available from 2:30-4:30.
Quarantine Content Support Schedule
MMS Athletics- Cross Country
Virtual Mooresville Middle School
- On Wednesday, August 18th, VMMS students will have an asynchronous day. Students must log into each course in Canvas and complete the work provided by their teachers.
- On Friday, August 20th, VMMS materials can be picked up in the main office from 9 - 1.
- Shout Out to our VMMS Students of the Week: Jasmine S (7th) and Maria P (8th). Both Jasmine and Maria are virtually displaying the Heart of a Red Imp!!!
Today students will come home with their MAWI Socio-Emotional Learning Pre-Assessment results. Please ask your students to share these results with you.
During Imp Time today students completed an introductory MAWI lesson. Click here to view the lesson.
During one class session the week of August 16th, the MMS science department will facilitate the following MAWI lessons:
7th Grade: MAWI Lesson #1- Time to Lead
8th Grade: MAWI Lesson #1- Welcome to Turbo
MMS is using the MAWI program to facilitate social and emotional lessons that are designed to help students build life-long coping skills.
MMS 2021-22 Student Handbook
Please read the 2021-22 MMS Student Handbook to ensure your student is aware of all school-wide expectations.
Support MMS by shopping at Publix
Step by Step Directions
If you are a MMS or VMMS student and would like to meet with Ms. Haynesworth or Mr. Robinson, fill out this form and they will contact you.