New Agency Owner Education
Congratulations on your decision to become an Allstate Agent!
This message is meant to serve as a reminder that class will start on Monday, November 4 at the Texas Regional Office (address is listed below) at 9:00 am. Upon arrival on the campus, you will need to enter the parking lot by pressing the call button to speak to security. You should identify yourself as a new agent reporting to campus for training. After passing through the gate, turn left & park but please do not occupy any assigned spots. Please check in with Security at the front door to get a visitor’s badge.
Things to Know About Class
- Dress code for the Region is business casual – meaning no jeans, sneakers, tee shirts, caps/hats, etc.
- Appropriate attire includes: slacks, pants (Dockers style ok), sport coats, blouses, button-down shirts, Polo shirts, skirts, turtlenecks, sweaters, etc.
- There is a cafeteria on campus that sells breakfast, lunch, and snacks and nearby restaurants. Please be advised we do not have any refrigerators available.
- We have computer labs available for your use during breaks, before and after class. There is no need to bring your personal computer with you until Week 7 of the training.
- Cell phone usage is permitted only during breaks and lunches. We ask that you set your phone to vibrate and keep them put away while in class.
A detailed description of the curriculum along will be provided on Monday. I look forward to meeting you and please contact me if you have any questions and/or concerns.