October 11, 2018
Student Council News!
Red Ribbon Week - Oct. 22 – 26th. Our overall theme this year is Spare Your Life & Choose to be Drug Free; Spare Your Change & Choose to Help Others. Each day will feature a theme day that ties in with the overall theme. We’ll also be asking the kids to bring in loose change for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society so they can experience that natural high that comes from giving to others. A detailed flier went home today.
Veterans Day Celebration – November 12th
Veterans are invited to join us at Warwick for a breakfast and assembly to honor their service to our great nation. A detailed flier and invitation went home with students today.
Veterans Day Contest – “What Veterans Day Means to Me”
- To go along with our Veterans Day celebration, we’ll be announcing a writing contest to students in grades 3-6.
- Students may choose to write an essay (300 words or less) OR a poem that goes along with the theme “What Veterans Day Means To Me”.
- Entries are due Tuesday, October 30th. Winning essays/poems will be read at our Veterans Day assembly on Nov. 12th.
Student Council Elections will be held on Election Day - November 6th . Students in grades 3-6 may choose to run for student council representative positions. Self-nomination forms were distributed this week in homerooms and are due back by October 26th.
Pretzel Sale – TOMORROW! We’ll be selling pretzels in the Atrium for $1 during student arrival. The money raised will go towards our Veterans Day Celebration to be held on November 12th.
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
PTO Sponsors Family Scarecrow Contest
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: A Letter from our President and PTO Web Page
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.