AFFECTS THE BODY
Heart Disease can affect your how body. I can affect your boby becouse your blood could stop pumping arond your body. If your blood stoped you would die really quick
- Chest pain (angina)
- Shortness of breath
- Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in your legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed
- Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen or back
- The right side of the heart, comprising the right atrium and ventricle, collects and pumps blood to the lungs through the pulmonary arteries.
- The lungs refresh the blood with a new supply of oxygen. The lungs also breathe out carbon dioxide, a waste product.
- Oxygen-rich blood then enters the left side of the heart, comprising the left atrium and ventricle.
- The left side of the heart pumps blood through the aorta to supply tissues throughout the body with oxygen and nutrients.
- Cardiomyopathies (diseases that damage the heart muscles)
- Coronary Artery Disease.
- Diseases of the Heart Valves.
- Heart Defects present at Birth.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Lung Disease such as Emphysema.
- Past Heart Attacks.
- Lifestyle changes
- Medical procedures or surgery
- 611,105 death are by heart disease
- Statistic so that 50% of people will get heart disease
- It can be coaused by a lot of stuff