January 11, 2021
Happy New Year!!!
Welcome Back Pack!
Welcome to the first day of Semester 2! We are excited to reset with the New Year and we hope you are too! Here are some helpful tips!
- We want you to remember to stay CURRENT on you school work. It is easier to KEEP up instead of CATCH up!!
- Use your PLANNER!! Write down important due dates and reminders. Don't have one?? Drive up to ARIS on Wednesday and pick one up off the cart infront of the office!
- Check you student email regularly! This is the way to find important information from your teachers and ARIS staff.
- Did your classes change? Need help?? Call our front desk for help! (951) 736-8241.
- Looking for a different elective? The Schedule Change Request Form will be sent out on Wednesday.
All Student Information
Traditional Track Information
Stay current on your work!
Remote support is held every afternoon. Use this time to reach out to teachers for help! Stay current! Your teachers are here to help!
Teachers should be emailing any new ZOOM and Google codes if needed. Check your email!
Can't find them? Call the office! 951-736-8241
Virtual Track Information
Student Work Day
Please remember that in order to be successful in the virtual setting, you MUST be working on your course work during the morning Remote and Assignment work times daily! ZOOM's with your teachers in the afternoons are meant for clarification of assignments and topics and connecting with your classmates. Please reference the bell schedule below.
New to Edgenuity? Check out the helpful links below!
Who are we?
Ramirez is a model school where learning is the only option. We provide an environment that is safe and caring, rigorous and engaging. We ensure all students learn with the supports provided. We know that our strength as a school is found in our collaborative spirit.
We value relationships, high expectations and support. We work hard to incorporate these each and every day!